Here we are creating a community area for POWER Students to manage and evaluate research topics.
We want to give the creation of the site itself as a project to students to develop this with the help of a CMS based on Python (Django / Wagtail) - as this website is based on this technology.
In the meantime, we take the ideas and suggestions via E-Mails into the ticket system in BCS - analyse, discuss, evaluate and publish them step by step - topics from sponsors and with a high rating will be favoured.
- Sponsors can favour project topics.
- Students can apply for a project topic.
Here are some examples that we ourselves are particularly interested in:
- Definition of an ontology for special IBM i objects
- Object analysis and storage of semantic data
- Examples of SPARQL queries for the new ontology
- Research on available documents on terms of the ontology
- Application for semantic analyses
- As a web application
- As a cloud service
- As an Eclipse plug-in
- Synchronous creation of documents for multiple target platforms
- PDF - LaTeX documents and presentations (.tex)
- MD - Common MarkDown as a basis for Wiki content (.md)
- WEB - HTML representations (.html)
- Synchronous creation of text modules and templates (sty, cls, css, ... )
- Deployment of Projektron BCS on DB2 i with historisation (DB2 i , MS SQL Server)
and the extension of the BIRT integration for historical reports
Analysis of the options for integrating GitLab or/and Gitea into fully comprehensive PM systems (using Projektron BCS as an example).